You can view the recorded keynote below and see the entire recorded event here.
Saturday, October 1, 2022
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Virtual Event on Zoom
About The Event
Each year, the New Jersey Self-Advocacy Project (NJSAP) and the New Jersey Statewide Self-Advocacy Network (NJSSAN) work together to host the annual Fall Conference. The event is an opportunity for Disability Advocates to network, learn about current advocacy issues, and attend professional development workshops.
The theme of our 2022 conference is “Sharing Our Skills''. The NJSSAN wants to take this opportunity to highlight the skills and experience of its current members. For the first time, NJSSAN Board members will serve as the event’s Keynote Speakers. Advocates will discuss the current priorities impacting the Network and also how topics like supported decision making, mental healthcare access, and staffing issues impact the daily lives of people with IDD statewide.
This event has passed! Thank you to all 141 attendees! You can read the Ad Journal below to see the schedule of events and see our sponsors.
The event has passed. Join us next year!
The Advisory Board of the NJ Statewide Self-Advocacy Network (NJSSAN) is holding a tote bag fundraiser through Bonfire.com
If you'd like to purchase a tote bag to commemorate the event and support the NJSSAN, click here! All funds raised directly benefit the NJSSAN, New Jersey's largest self-advocacy organization.
Bags are $22 each and will be shipped directly to you! This mid sized tote is made of 100% cotton canvas and has side gussets.
Dimensions: 10 1/2" x 14" x 5" (Width x Height x Depth)
Handle Length: 24"
PLEASE NOTE: Tote bags are only available for purchase online.
There is no charge to attend this event. As a nonprofit organization, we depend upon the generous support of sponsors to make this event a reality. Sponsors will be featured in our digital ad journal and all promotional materials for the event. Please review the information below regarding the various sponsorship opportunities, which directly support people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. As a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization, all monetary donations made to The Arc of New Jersey are 100% tax deductible.
- Ad Journal Full Page: $600: Your logo and message will be featured in our virtual ad journal. Size: 8.5" x 11", color
- Ad Journal Half Page: $300: Your logo and message will be featured in our virtual ad journal. Size: 8.5" x 5.5", color
- Keynote Speakers: $500: Your logo will be featured in the ad journal, social media promotions, and luncheon promotions preceding/during the event. These funds make it possible to provide a keynote speech designed specifically for self-advocates to all conference attendees free of charge during the event.
- Exhibitor Hall: $250: Engage our guests with your organization's information and resources during the Virtual Exhibitor Hall.
If you cannot attend the live event, Exhibitor Hall Sponsors are invited to share a pre-recorded video and/or digital resources in advance for distribution to attendees. If attending the live event, we strongly recommend preparing a slideshow to present during your organization's portion of the 30 minute session.
- Technology Fund: Custom Donation Amount: You can donate an amount of your choice to our technology fund. These funds help to ensure the conference is a high quality, streamlined, and accessible virtual event.
Fill out the online form below to sponsor the event.
If you choose to sponsor the event, please send your logo (and ad if applicable) to NJSAP@ArcNJ.org by September 19, 2022.