- Applying for Guardianship How to Apply for Guardianship of the Person of an Individual Eligible for Services from the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD). You may use this packet if you are seeking appointment of a guardian of the person for an individual with a developmental disability who has been determined eligible for services from the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD).
- The Arc of New Jersey Family Institute is dedicated to providing timely information, advocacy, support and training to family members of an individual with intellectual and developmental disabilities. It consolidates all of our outreach and support to families under one program and greatly expands upon the activities that we are currently providing to families. It is crafted with the knowledge and expertise of our past initiatives in mind, and strives to harness the growing enthusiasm of families currently engaged with The Arc.
- Adult Personal Health Record and Medical History Form - English / Spanish
Completed by a family member or caregiver, the form provides accurate documentation of the most important aspects of a person’s medical history. The original remains with the consumer or caregiver; a copy can be provided to the consumer’s primary health care providers; and copies can be brought when the consumer has other health appointments, such as a clinic or emergency room.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder / Navigating through the Maze - A Family Guide to Navigating the New Jersey Service Systems for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders, developed by NJ Department of Human Services Division of Developmental Disabilities Office on Autism.
- NJ Courts - Self Help Resource Center
- Understanding the DDD Eligibility Process
- Catholic Charities Transitional Housing Program Application
- Transportation Option in NJ
- Choosing a Support Coordinator
- Support Coordination Agencies- List
- Support Coordination Agency Selection Form