The Arc of New Jersey's Mainstreaming Medical Care Program promotes quality health care for people with developmental disabilities throughout New Jersey. Click here for the program brochure.
- Webinar Recording & Fact Sheets - 2019 Medicare Part D Changes for Persons Who Have Both Medicare and Medicaid (The Dual Eligibles)
- Important Information for persons with I/DD who receive SSI or SSDI
- Information for the 2018-2019 Flu Season
- Social Security Announces 2.8 Percent Benefit Increase for 2019
- New Jersey Launches NJ ABLE Accounts to Help Individuals with Disabilities Save for Expenses: Read More
- Need to find a physician that makes home visits? American Academy of Home Care Medicine Provider Listing!
- New Medicare cards: Everything You Need To Know
- Accessing DDD Services at age 21- Steps to follow when requesting DDD services at 21. Fact Sheet.
- How to continue a parent's private health insurance when a child with I/DD is approaching age 26 - Fact Sheet
Healthy Times Sign Up
Healthy Times, a medical newsletter for health care professionals and caregivers of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is now electronic! To receive the e-version of Healthy Times please fill in the form below and submit.