Community Volunteering: All Abilities Can Be Successful
Come learn the benefits of volunteering and to brainstorm in this meeting
when seeking volunteering in different ways in the community.”
”Come learn about United Way Caregivers Coalition’s free programs that
are free, promote knowledge and action, and provide access to help.”
Benefits of Volunteering:
• You can start by doing something you know you are very good at and later on do
things you never thought you could do.
• It can both enhance your work opportunities plus become a passion for you.
• You will be in constant contact with people who you help and with your fellow
volunteers. You can meet people with different experiences and interests.
• You feel proud and give you a sense of being part of something.
• You will feel like you are working to create answers for others and for yourself.
Please bring your input, experiences and your questions!
MEETING FACILITATOR: Alison Malnak, Neighbours Family Mentor
CONTACT INFO: Alison’s cell phone (908-285‐2984) or email email@example.com